SKIN CANCER MEDICINE -
ONLINE + ONE DAY PRACTICAL WORKSHOP SAT, 22 FEB OR SUN, 23 FEB.
EARLY BIRDS SAVE $200
GP REGISTRARS SAVE $500
Gain the skills to safely and confidently diagnose and treat the majority of skin lesions in primary care, while growing your practice
and increasing revenue.
- Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine|
- Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine
Upskill in one of the most in-demand areas in general practice and integrate cosmetic services into your work, including injectables
and other highly requested and low-cost-todeliver rejuvenation treatments.
ADVANCED WORKSHOP OF JOINT INJECTIONS Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Friday, 21 February 2020, 6.00pm - 9.45pm
- Friday evening workshop with hands-on skills practise on cadavers.
SKIN CANCER SURGERY
Acquire and hone various surgical techniques in the management of more complex skin cancer cases, helping you to reduce referrals and become a referral option for your peers. The courses feature highly practical sessions on pork parts with supporting theory.
- Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Surgery. Gain hands-on experience in essential surgical techniques, including large elliptical excisions, flaps, grafts, dog ear repairs, suturing and wound care.
- Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Surgery Learn and hone advanced skin cancer surgery techniques, including various types of flaps and closure techniques to minimise scarring in cosmetically senstive areas.
Learn a range of surgical procedures, local anaesthetic approaches, post-operative care and suturing techniques to confidently perform more hands-on work in your practice.
REGISTER NOW - please visit our website.